Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

Guitar Questions

Here are a selection of the questions and answers to be found on the Guitar Lesson World FAQ.


  1. I am a beginner; should I buy an acoustic or an electric?
  2. I am a beginner; what guitar should I buy?
  3. Is this a good guitar?
  4. Where can I find information on playing bass guitar?
  5. Can you send me the tablature for a song or make it for me?
  6. I have really big or small hands.  What can I do to make it easier to play?
  7. Do you have a compressed file with all your lessons?
  8. What is Drop D tuning and Double Drop D tuning?
  9. What does it mean when it says to tune down a 1/2 step or a full step?
  10. Can you send me information on a particular guitar topic?
  11. Can you do a lesson in the style of a particular artist?
  12. Why can't I get the sounds on your site to work?
Q. I am a beginner; should I buy an acoustic or an electric?A. There is no single correct answer to this question. This decision should be based on your own musical tastes and what you wish to accomplish on the guitar. If you want to learn how to play acoustic guitar music, then you should start out on an acoustic. The differences between acoustic guitars and electric guitars is the sound they make and what they feel like when you are playing them. Generally, acoustics are harder to play. They use thicker strings and the strings are a little bit harder to press down. However, all the theory and methods of playing guitar apply to both.

Guitar Lesson World: Resources - F.A.Q.

technorati tags:,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?